An extensive range of binoculars in several configurations.
The Nature-Trek family utilises our System H2 optics produced in a shock resistant polycarbonate body, providing a robust yet lightweight package. The high grip rubber armour ensures a secure hold in all weather conditions.
Optics are crisp and clear with notable natural colour reproduction. The precise focusing wheel allows focussing down to 2m.
- Compact monocular design - ideal for travel
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Dioptre Style focus - close focus from 6.6ft/2m
- High Resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 Roof Prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated full-size chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
Field of View (ft@1000yds)
Field of View (m@1000m)
Field of View (°)
Apparent Field of View (°)
Eye Relief (in)
Eye Relief (mm)
Exit Pupil (mm)
Exit Pupil (in)
Interpupillary Distance (in)
Interpupillary Distance (mm)
Close Focus (ft)
Close Focus (mm)
Hi-Res Phase Corrected
Tripod Mounting Thread
Yes (¼" - 20 UNC)